Frog Mobility designs and deploys high quality electric mobility devices to reduce urban populations’ dependence on combustion-powered vehicles for journeys of less than 5km.
€ 350,000 Funding goal
€ 103,764 Invested
Company Summary :
Frog Mobility is already operating in 8 different urban markets in Poland and Portugal. The Frog team is very experienced in scaling up mobility franchises and has uniquely designed both its hardware and software in house. This control of the supply chain lowers costs and allows for rapid deployment/scaleability.
- Service already live in 8 urban markets in Poland and Portugal
- 10 additional markets targeted for immediate expansion
- Company already generating revenues at an annual run rate of almost €400k
- Shared mobility market is estimated to be worth $250 billion
- Management team has previous experience of full life cycle success in micro mobility – Gotcha Mobility grew from start up to top 5 shared mobility company in the US (winning 100 city permits) and was sold to a publicly traded company in 2019.
- Frog will have up to 1,500 shared scooters deployed in 8 different cities this month
- Management goal is to deploy in over 100 markets within 3 years