Company Summary :
The Wellola (www.wellola.com) team believes only the sickest of the sick should be hospitalised and that the future of healthcare is preventative, community-based and supported by digital tools. Wellola prides itself in being highly user-focused, reliable, robust and easy-to-use. Our team have unique, in-depth sector know-how, our pricing model is extremely cost effective and our business model is scalable for national markets.
- Completed R&D with 850 allied healthcare providers- reiterated from Beta to Version 1.0- now commercialised as of Q3 2018.
- Established as a research partner of the Royal College of Surgeons and eMEN (EU-wide digital mental health initiative)
- Collaborative partner of the Health Innovation Hub (2019) with a focus on making our product available to the HSE
- High-potential status achieved with Enterprise Ireland and initial competitive-start fund €50k investment secured in 2018
- Finalist in Google Adopt-A-Start-Up in 2018